Monday, April 23, 2012

A whole lotta something going on

Sigh.
Big sigh.
Spring Break is over.  So is Easter.  We had the Hunts, Nana and Austins visit us for Easter and turned around a traveled to Park City via Boise for the Hambelton "reunion" of sorts.  Two of my 3 sisters and their families met in Park City for a week of togetherness.  I have so many pictures of these 2 events, I finally made a Picasa Web Album.  You should be able to view it HERE.  If not, try the link on the side of my blog.  I played around with some of the features on Picasa there at the end.  That was fun.  Below is just a sampling.








It was a great couple of weeks filled with flowers, family and road trips.  We found our new favorite road trip CD- Road Trip by Hullabaloo.  We stopped at all-American eateries Maddox and Triple XXX Rootbeer.  I shopped a steady 8 hours at the outlet mall with my sisters.  That was pure bliss.  Now it's back to the grind, but the good weather seems to have followed us- at least for a couple days and there are birthday celebrations to anticipate.  Mine, then Frankie's (yes, he is ONE on May 5th) and then Ada's.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow...it looks like the weather was amazing! I love that swing that Frankie is in!! So cute.

Alyssa said...

It WAS so fun! I guess that's another benefit of kids - spring break! Thanks for a great time.

Steve and Nancy said...

We loved seeing you all three times! Thanks for putting us up in Seattle and for going to Skaggit Valley with us. I'm glad you are home safe and sound.