Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged- again

Who started this tagging thing anyway? Some evil girl in Utah, no doubt, long ago. Is Bill Gates going to send me $100,000 if I do this? Alright, I will stop complaining and do it. This is for you, Candice because of all our fond BSU memories- sitting around at lunch trying to figure out why our boyfriends did the things they did!!

10 years ago . . .
1. I watched my big crush (Stephen) leave for 2 years in Italy.
2. I immediately started dating someone else (ha! um, I was not dating Stephen, it was just a crush)
3. I began arguably my most fun year of college
4. I think I got a C in Human Physiology
5. Married my third sister off so I could have the whole house to myself (along with my watchful parents)

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Take Odessa to the dentist
2. Weights
3. Put away all the laundry
4. Get the girls to somehow nap together
5. Make Coconut rice and "peas" for dinner (beans)

5 Favorite snacks
1. Cookies
2. Fruit- any
3. Cheese and crackers (same as you C)
4. Homemade bread (preferably toasted with honey or cinnamon sugar)
5. Cinnamon bears (currently cinnamon devils as that is what's in bulk at WinCo- Easter they will have cinnamon bunnies, etc.)

5 jobs that I have had
1. Wendys! love it
2. WinCo bakery- croissants and cakes
3. Movie theater- lasted 5 weeks?
4. Distance learning camera operator
5. Hospital Dietitian and Contract Dietitian for psychiatric hospital (yes, I have good stories)

5 things I would do with a million dollars (um, can I have a million dollars to do each of these things?)
1. Pay off student loan
2. Buy a house
3. Retirement!!
4. Tour of Europe
5. Help out my grandma

5 things that made me laugh this week
1. making jokes about Facebook with Hillary (do they send people you don't know a note that you "ignored" them??!!)
2. Watching Odessa dance around in her new Curious George underwear- and only her underwear.
3. Ada picking up her bowl to show me her food "seeeeeee?" over and over
4. When I ask Ada to do something with a little exasperation, she huffs back at me "allwright!"
5. Stephen's morning antics as he gets ready for the day

If you would like to do this, you are TAGGED.

1 comment:

Ericka said...

This is Ericka (Hafer) I have often wondered if facebook sends a note to people telling them they have been ignored, for that reason alone, I just don't answer.....