Friday, November 22, 2013

Fall 2013

Since Franklin has already climbed up to look at the calendar and asked when we can "go house to house"  (trick or treating) again, I guess it's time I post some pics of Halloween and fall in general.
pumpkin patch

Hay bale spiders were so cute!


Our friends came to the ward Halloween party- their engineer dad made these amazing dragon costumes- the wings went up!

church mouse- he surprised us all with his costume- it kind of freaked me out until I realized it was because he looks like a character from Maus

Thomas the Tank Engine

The girls were "Bookoween" characters- at school if they want to dress up, it needs to be from a book.  Odessa was Fire Star from Warrior Cats series and Ada was Laura Ingalls.  On Halloween, Franklin was a monkey.  Look at those cheeks!!

Odessa has LOVED soccer and did pretty well for her first year


Our maiden voyage with the Port-a-bote

It's bigger than it looks, I promise

He did an awesome job rowing all 5 of us, but I still think we should get a little engine


3 comments:

Beth said...

What was your costume? Love your pics as always. There's a story behind that boat. Have a great week with family.

Paula said...

Franklin and Nash had the exact same Halloween costumes this year! And I didn't see a pic of you in the lab coat but it sounds like you and I matched as well!! Funny!! I love the potty training story - sounds exactly like my regular conversations with Nash - I feel like the kid will be in kindergarten before he ever wants to or cares to or can go on the potty. Oh well, why rush the baby of the family I suppose! Ha ha! Anyway, thanks for sharing the updates! We should "chat" soon!

Steve and Nancy said...

love the boat. You'll all have fun with this. As always Halloween costumes were great and Franklin is right why should you have to wait a whole year? You run out of candy much sooner than that. Tell him G-paw will always have some laying around, so just come over anytime.