Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sweet tooth

We got out Halloween stuff tonight.  In the costumes box is my old lab coat.  I put it on and told the girls "Mom used to wear this to work everyday".  Their eyes got wide because of course they have never imagined me as anything but Mom.
Me:  Yep, I worked at a hospital, I'm a dietitian (in case you forgot).
Odessa:  (narrowing her eyes and tilting her head at me) Then why do you have a sweet tooth and get cavities?
Me:  (no answer)

Touche my dear- especially since I was working a mini snickers out of my teeth!


PS- the interest in IKEA play place and potty lasted all of 2 days.  Maybe he's just not ready . . .


4 comments:

Beth said...

Funny.

"Potty training in a day" is a myth. Perhaps this year you'll go to IKEA more than 2 times.

Steve and Nancy said...

Nothing like children to keep you humble. Tee Hee!

Alyssa said...

Too cute! I'm resorting to using Halloween candy :)

Lisette said...

Keeping you on your toes! I love it!