Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Comparisons

When I told my sister I was getting a perm she said "do people do that anymore?" Well, that's what I was beginning to wonder too. Was it really just a trend of the 80's?? I was just grasping for some hairstyle I could scrunch and go with. Smoothing my hair straight was such a pain.

On my way to my hair appointment



All curly


and a food comparison . . .

I put dinner down on the stove and it was next to the magazine open to the recipe. I had to document it since it's the first time in 5 years what I made looked like the magazine picture-
ha ha.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good both the hair and the food.

Cara said...

I love the perm, it doesn't look all frizzy like the 80's perms did (at least on me they did). :)

mandy* said...

That food looks really good. I want that recipe!!!!

Becky said...

I love your hair!! It looks really cute. And your dinner looks yummy!

Beth said...

Great hair. You must be loving how quick it is. Does a perm cost more or less than coloring?

What is your dinner called? It looks like "everyday food" and also very yummy.

Please send me a dinner salad idea, I am sure you have at least one.

Kim Dewey said...

The last perm I got --- right after I got married about 7 years ago --- was a NIGHTMARE! My roots took, but the ends of my hair were straight as a board (weird, I know). I went back to the salon and they permed it again. It only sort-of fixed the ends, but it FRIED my hair. I looked like Albert Einstein. About a week later, I finally figured out why my head itched so badly: the perm had fried off huge chunks of my hair and they were starting to grow back. I had a perpetual bad-hair day for about two years.
I'm glad yours turned out better!

hilla said...

Love the hair! Looks like natural curl. And the food is impressive as well!

Nancy Hunt said...

I like your curls! They look very natural. Nancy