Monday, August 24, 2009

All things Princess



Ada and Odessa just got these cute skirts in the mail. They have tubing in the bottom. They are inspiring all things princess play.

Odessa: You are the Prince and I am Cinderella. (they dance. Odessa runs away) Oh! Oh! My slipper!
Ada: Wait! I dun eben know yer name! Cose (close) those gates! Cose those gates! (running after her).

Now Odessa is The Queen and Ada is Snow White

Odessa: (hissing into the magic mirror) Tell me who she is! (Quoting the mirror in a deep voice) Skin as white as snow, lips red, (mumble mumble) as ebony!! Snow white!! Huntsman! Take Snow White into the woods and kill her!
(yah, we have to work on the violent stories)

Now they are doing some modernized version of Cinderella

Odessa: (dragging Ada back and forth from living room to bedroom) Hurry Cinderella! We missed our bus!

3 comments:

mandy* said...

I hope I have a girl one day!

Steve and Nancy said...

I love it, Tara. Your girls have so much fun together.

Cara said...

Hehe, only the daughter of a transportation planner would think to have Cinderella miss her bus. How cute.