Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pack in the fun

Checking out the beach and tide pools at Alki Beach with the Viswanathans on Monday



Stephen has wanted to rent a rowboat on Lake Union ever since we moved here. We finally did it on Saturday.
The girls were helping row with their sticks and at this point were exasperated at mom's rowing abilities- we just kept going in circles!
Lots of other boaters out on such a nice day- it was about 60 degrees and sunny
Seaplane taking off very close to us


The girls got Easter dresses from Grandma and I let them wear them Sunday- Easter falls on General Conference Sunday this year, so I figure they can be Spring dresses.


Photo session quickly dissolved into this: as it usually does.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh your girls are so darling. I love their little spring dresses. I can't believe how grown up they are!

mandy* said...

I LOVE the girls' dresses! They are way too cute! Also, what a great idea to go look at tide pools at Alki! I never thought of that.

Aubrey and Chris said...

Those are the cutest dresses I have ever seen. What great style their Grandma has. Your girls look beautiful!

Danica Osborn said...

oh my gosh--those sping dress pictures are too cute! they look like two little alice in wonderlands! i think grandmas and girls all had a good cry when they realized easter fell on g.c. this year! tragic.

congrats on the house, btw. i've been so bad about commenting on others' blogs. but that's such great news. feels good growing up, huh! :)

Michelle M said...

I didn't even realize that Easter is shared with GC this year... But I think Daphne got the same Easter dress from her Nana as Ada did!

Steve and Nancy said...

I need to hug those little girls! Your day on the beach and the water looks so fun.

Becky said...

Your girls look so cute!! I need to get to Alki and look at the tide pools...looks like fun. (let's get real..I'll probably never make it to the tide pools...)

pillowgram said...

Can't wait to see and hug the girls. They are so cute in their dresses. Looking forward to April 10th to see all of you and have a little fun.

Larsen said...

I love that your kids do that for a photo session too! Makes me feel normal!

I love reading your blog!!