Friday, March 21, 2008

Anywhere but here


Don't get me wrong. I love Chicago. I really like the diversity, the city is very inviting, it's history is fabulous. But it's the 21st of March and we have a severe winter storm warning and tons of snow falling. Tons for March, that is. Between December and Feb. we had 41 inches, but that is another story. I am tired of snow. I was looking to put the girl's snowsuits away yesterday. I need to go get groceries. I am tired of snow.
Stephen has lots of interviews for various jobs in various locations throughout the U.S. Although I was leaning towards heading back West, maybe this snow was sent to help me free up my mind. I wouldn't want to trade this snow for the flooding the poor people south of us have and I am sorry for those in the paths of hurricanes and tornadoes, but I am tired of snow.
Florida, anyone?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It snows it Utah however by March it's warm enough that if it does snow it all melts the next day! I want you to know Salt Lake's forecast for Easter is 60 and sunny! Think about it!