Monday, March 3, 2008

Well, this is the beginning

Under some duress from others, I have decided to start a blog. Rather than be a place to toot my horn and expect people to make an effort to visit my site and read what I've written, I have seen a blog can be a creative way to keep people updated on your life. My friends use theirs to post silly things about their kids and fun things they did that weekend. Rather than wait for a once a month email update in which I forget most of the funny things the kids did over the month, I would rather post them here for family and friends to see when they want to see them. But fair warning: if I need a soapbox to stand on, I just may use this site as well. Happy blogging everyone!

2 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

DURESS??? would badgering you everytime we talk count as duress... forget the fact we talk everyday! :)

Danica Osborn said...

welcome to the blogging world. i'll be adding you as a friend now, but i notice you're already a bit behind, better step it up a notch, hunt. :)

p.s. everytime i even hear the word "spicy" now, i think of odessa saying "too spicy"...is she over that kick already? what's her new trick? there, now you have something to blog about...