Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Girls, girls

I have to document this so I remember: the other night the girls were acting as sweet as they look here.
They were making cards by cutting up paper, taping pieces back together and scribbling all over it. Then they would run up to me and tell me the "words" written on it. "I love you mom because you play games with me".On the flip side, sometimes they say other, less sweet but funny things. Like when Odessa opened the bathroom door and yelled from her seat on the toilet:
"Mo-OM!"
Me: "Wha-AT?"
Odessa: "It appears we are out of toilet paper!" (Seriously, she said "appears". )
I came to investigate the back-up stock in the bathroom, we were out.
Odessa: "Uh-oh, this is not good."
Stephen likes to tease the girls pretty much from the time he gets home until he kisses them goodnight. At the dinner table the other night he was giving Ada a hard time and she leaned over and yelled in her 2 yr old lisp "yer makin' me cwazy!" Do you think she's heard that before? And then sometimes they are just too cool for words.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What adorable girls, and so smart, too! We have got to do something together soon!

Danica Osborn said...

oh my gosh this just melts me! what fun to have two girls so close in age--they just look like best friends. so cute!