Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy 30th Stephen

Ever since I found this photo I have been waiting for a good reason to post it! What better reason to embarrass your hubby than on his birthday (sorry Phil).
Happy Birthday! When you turn 30, it's always good to have a flash from your past, a picture from when you were 18 years old!! Too old for cliff diving now. har har.
We met 12 years ago, right about this time of year. I knew right away you were a keeper. I am so glad for the person you are and how many adventures we've had together. Can't wait to see the person you become in the next 30 years. Love ya!

5 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

stephen.. that hair... wow. i think you should bring back the middle part! happy bday

Beth said...

Nice guns, Stephen.

From your bro-Nathan

Happy 30th! Stephen--from Beth

Corey said...

Nice! I love looking through all of Jeff's goofy photos too. Great idea to post one for his 30th. Happy Birthday Stephen and welcome to the club!

Steve and Nancy said...

I've seen this picture before. Thanks for bringing it back. You haven't changed much since those days, have you, Stephen? Hope you had great birthday.

Bournes said...

So you think i should be embarrassed. I thought I look good.