Friday, October 9, 2009

Family Pics

In the last few weeks, we have done 2 photo shoots at Golden Gardens. The first was late in the day after a "downpour" on Seattle levels. So we tried a few more photos last Saturday in the a.m. when the girls were supposed to be much better behaved. Ha.

Our friend Tysha Carter shot the pictures. Her company is called Little Red Wagon Photography. She was great and I love how they turned out (it's impossible to get everyone smiling at once!).
Check out our photos at http://littleredwagonphotography.com/
click on "enter site"
click on "client log-in"
enter the password: rainboots
make sure your audio is turned on- love the songs she has on her site.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

mandy* said...

I am in love with the pictures!!! They are absolutely beautiful. Your girls should do modeling.

Paula said...

I got all choked up and teary as I went through the photos. They are beautiful!! However will you choose?!! Love them!

Ericka said...

So adorable! I hope you get to keep all of them, they are all so good...your girls are beautiful! Loved the song too!

Kim Dewey said...

Very cute! You got good ones of both the girls and the whole family . . . I'm so jealous! We took Raine to get one-year photos today and . . . well, I don't want to talk about it.

Becky said...

Hunt 15 and 20 are my favorites! Oh and of course the one of the girls hugging and the girls looking out from the trees!

Tara, everyone smiling is oober boring! You will love their personalities even more!

capturingtheride said...

Well, I have to admit it was a lot of fun for me to do the session - your girls are just adorable and have so much personality! I also loved the rainboots at the beach...so very Seattle!

Michelle M said...

These pictures are AMAZING! Your friend is very talented. Your family is beautiful. I love your girls' goofy faces in so many of them.