Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thy Hands Stinketh

Have you noticed the smells that cling to your hands? I mean, some are much more pronounced than others, don't you think? There's garlic and onion, obviously. I learned the hard way to cover my hands when cutting a jalapeno. I hate how long Desitin makes my hands smell, even after washing well. I also hate eating a hamburger or sub sandwich and having my hands smell like pickles and mustard forever. Stephen does not like the smell of bleach and I have to hide my hands from him if I have been cleaning with it. But the reason I am posting this is becuase I found a nice smell. Lately the California strawberries have been on sale and I LOVE how my hands smell like strawberries for awhile afterwards. Has anyone else noticed this? Ahhhh, life's little pleasures.

No comments: